Comprehensive Clinical Trials Management
intraFUSION Research Network (IFRN) offers full-service clinical trial management to physician practices throughout the country. We also partner with pharmaceutical sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) to assist them with implementing and conducting research studies.
Because IFRN is backed by a national healthcare management company, we have an existing infrastructure of over 90 sites nationwide and a distinguished staff of expert research professionals, highly trained RNs, study coordinators and technical specialists.
Benefits to Physicians and Practices
By using intraFUSION Research Network to manage in-house clinical trials, physician practices benefit from:
- Our robust training and site support program that provides all of the resources needed to conduct successful trials even with little to no prior research experience
- Streamlined, well-organized clinical research through full-service trial management and coordination
- Additional revenue and enhanced professional reputation
- A competitive edge in field of expertise
- Improved patient care
Benefits to Pharmaceutical Sponsors and CROs
When pharmaceutical companies and CROs partner with intraFUSION
Research Network to implement clinical trials, they benefit from:
- A national network of over 90 sites and hundreds of physicians
- One point of contact even if multiple research sites are needed
- Onsite support and training to ensure trials are conducted properly
- A dedicated Subject Recruitment Specialist to oversee enrollment goals
- Hassle-free negotiations and rapid study startup
Discover how intraFUSION Research Network takes the trial out of clinical trial management. Contact us at 713-861-7676.